Tips for using Community posts
Community posts can come in many forms: plain text, photos or images, GIFs, videos or polls.
Here are some tips and ideas for what to post:
- Promote a collaboration video with a fellow creator or fan
- Poll your audience on what type of video they want to see next
- Show off special behind-the-scenes photos
- Tease an upcoming special announcement
- Shout out a fan or fellow creator using an @mention
- If you use Channel Memberships, create a 'members only' post to show exclusive content to only your channel members.
- Take a look at our full lesson on Memberships for more info.